You can uninstall QtWeb Internet Browser from your computer if you no longer use it or if you want to free up space on your hard disk. Or sometimes you need to uninstall QtWeb Internet Browser because it comes into confliction of other program. However, to uninstall QtWeb Internet Browser is never an easy thing to do as an installed program will leaves traces in your hard drive and registry of system.
Usually, QtWeb Internet Browser can be uninstalled through Add/Remove Programs within control panel or through Start menu with the removal utility brought by the program itself with following instruction:
- Click Start and go to Control panel.
- Open the Add/Remove utility of Windows.
- Locate QtWeb Internet Browser in the list and click Remove.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to uninstall QtWeb Internet Browser.
- Go to Start, and click on All Programs.
- Scroll down the list and right click QtWeb Internet Browser
- Click Uninstall QtWeb Internet Browser option to start the removal
If you are unable to find QtWeb Internet Browser in Windows Control Panel or Startup menu or it has no removal option available within these two places, you can try a manual removal of the installation folder and registry entries. But it is highly risky even for a computer engineer. Therefore, the proper and most secure solution is to download and install a Perfect Uninstaller that can read and remove the left-over entries of the program automatically. It works simply and only work through a couple of steps as below listed:
- Close all files, folders and processes relating to QtWeb Internet Browser. It is better that you can close all other running programs.
- Run Perfect Uninstaller
- Highlight QtWeb Internet Browser in the “Display Name” list and then click “Uninstall” to proceed. Follow the prompts to finish the removal.
Force Uninstall QtWeb Internet Browser
If you are unable to remove QtWeb Internet Browser with all three instructions above, the Force Uninstall function of Perfect Uninstaller can help you figure it out. The Force Uninstall can directly navigate to the program files and registry entries of the QtWeb Internet Browser and remove them completely with steps here:
- Free download and install Perfect Uninstaller on your computer
- Similarly, quit all files, folders and processes relating to QtWeb Internet Browser.
- Locate the directory of QtWeb Internet Browser directly within your system drive such as C:\Program Files\ QtWeb Internet Browser.
- Right click the folder to select “Force Uninstall” to begin the removal.
- Follow the on-screen steps to finish the removal of QtWeb Internet Browser.